This item qualifies for
Free Ground Shipping
in the Continental US
Koala Kare Baby Changing Station KB300
Genuine Koala Kare KB300 Baby Changing Station comes in two trim colors, grey
and white granite, both with a Satin-Stainless Steel Veneer Finish. This Koala Kare baby changing station is made with the exclusive Microban® protection and enhanced operator materials that improves sanitation and is embedded in the FDA approved blow molded high-density polyethylene bed surface. The Koala Kare KB300-SS
baby changing station has reinforced steel-on-steel hinge mechanism and metal
mounting chassis with mounting hardware included. The changing station
comes with labeled usage instructions and safety messages in four languages.
Optional Braille label available. The contoured changing surface area is 535 sq. in (11,430 sq. mm) and comes complete
with impervious TPU safety strap. Dual cavity liner dispenser holds
approximately 50 KB150-99 bed liners. This surface mounted, horizontal design baby changing station complies with ADA requirements when installed properly. The horizontal design allows for easy access.
Koala Kare Products a Division of Bobrick manufactures the most well known baby changing station in the industry. The high-density polyethylene units come in three designs, horizontal, vertical and oval. The Koala baby changing station conforms to several standards for safety and accessibility.
- Accommodates infants and toddlers
- Manufactured with blow-molded polyethylene with a unique, steel-on-steel hinge system, Koala Changing Stations are built to endure a long life span.
- Holds up to 200 pounds (90.5 kilograms)
- Counseled hinge design minimizes the accumulation of dirt and germs
- Child protection straps with snap-lock fasteners hold the child securely in place safely
- Manufactured into the unit, diaper bag hooks add convenience
- Stations are equipped with built-in sanitary liner dispensers. Liners are 3-ply, biodegradable and provide extra protection for infants and todlers
- Premium gas spring mechanism evenly distributes loads for secure use
- Usage and safety instructions in Braille and in 6 languages, molded into the unit and will not fade.
- Fits in small restrooms
- ADA compatible when installed properly
- Mounting hardware included
- FDA approved blow-molded high-impact polyethylene resists fungal and bacterial growth
- ASTM compliant for anti-fungal protection.
MICROBAN® ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCT PROTECTION:
A KOALA KARE BABY CHANGING STATION EXCLUSIVE.
Exclusive Microban® Protection technology is built into Koala Kare Baby Changing Stations and becomes an intrinsic part of the station. When microbes, such as bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration come into contact with the station surface, Microban® protection penetrates the cell wall of the microbe and disrupts key cell functions so that the microbe cannot function, grow or reproduce. Microban® ensures Koala Kare Baby Changing Stations retain their sanitary condition between cleanings. Please see Microban® Technical Bulletin, TB-12.
Actual colors may vary.