This item qualifies for
Bobrick KB100-05ST Recessed Baby Changing Station with Stainless Steel
Flange - White Granite
Free Ground Shipping
in the Continental US
Recess mounted, horizontal polyethylene baby changing
station with stainless steel flange. Full lenth steel-on-steel hinges with 11
gauge steel mounting bracket eliminating plastic wear points and providing
superior child protection and durability. Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth
open and close. Built-in liner cavity and two bag hooks. Includes child safety
straps. Bed surface exclusively contains Microban antimicrobial, reducing odor
causing bacteria. ASTM compliant. Meets ADA requirements when mounted properly.
Liner dispensers holds 15 liners. Constructed with 48% recycled materials;
contributes to LEED certified building requirements.
Genuine Koala Kare Products by Bobrick manufactures the most well known baby changing station in
the industry. The Koala baby changing station conforms to several standards for safety and accessibility.
- Accommodates infants and toddlers
- Manufactured with blow-molded polyethylene with a unique, steel-on-steel hinge system, Koala Changing Stations are built to endure a long life span.
- Counseled hinge design minimizes the accumulation of dirt and germs
- Child protection straps with snap-lock fasteners hold the child securely in place safely
- Manufactured into the unit, diaper bag hooks add convenience
- Stations are equipped with built-in sanitary liner dispensers. Liners are 3-ply, biodegradable and provide extra protection for infants and todlers
- Premium gas spring mechanism evenly distributes loads for secure use
- Usage and safety instructions in Braille and in 6 languages, molded into the unit and will not fade.
- Fits in small restrooms
- ADA compatible when installed properly
- 11 Gauge Steel Mounting Bracket
- FDA approved blow-molded high-impact polyethylene resists fungal and bacterial growth
- ASTM compliant for anti-fungal protection.
Actual colors may vary.
MICROBAN® ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCT PROTECTION:
A KOALA BABY CHANGING STATION EXCLUSIVE.
Microban technology is built into Koala Baby Changing Stations and becomes an intrinsic part of the Station. When microbes, such as bacteria,
mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration come into contact with the station surface, Microban protection penetrates
the cell wall of the microbe and disrupts key cell functions so that the microbe cannot function, grow or reproduce. Microban ensures Koala Baby Changing Stations retain their sanitary condition between cleanings. Please see Microban Technical Bulletin, TB-12.